ورود به حساب ثبت نام جدید فراموشی کلمه عبور
برای ورود به حساب کاربری خود، نام کاربری و کلمه عبورتان را در زیر وارد کرده و روی «ورود به سایت» کلیک کنید.

اگر فرم ثبت نام برای شما نمایش داده نمی‌شود، اینجا را کلیک کنید.

اگر فرم بازیابی کلمه عبور برای شما نمایش داده نمی‌شود، اینجا را کلیک کنید.

صفحه 1 از 4 123 ... آخرین
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 10 از 31
    تاریخ عضویت
    2022/07/24
    نوشته ها

ساخت تصاویر نویزی با حلقه for

سلام برنامه ساده ای دارم، اما نمیتونم حلش کنم (باید به یک تصویر دلخواه مقادیر مختلفی از نویز گاوسی با میانگین‌ها و واریانس‌های مختلف اضافه کند و سپس تلاش کند با میانگین‌گیری آن نویز را برطرف کند.) اینارو نوشتم: I=im2double(imread(cameraman.tif)) ; J1=imnoise(I,gaussian,0,0.05); J2=imnoise(I,gaussian,0,0.05); J3=imnoise(I,gaussian,0,0.05); J4=imnoise(I,gaussian,0,0.05); J5=imnoise(I,gaussian,0,0.05); J=(J1+J2+J3+J4+J5)/5; حالا میخوام داخل حلقه for، به تعداد زیاد تصویر نویزی بسازه و بعد میانگین گیری کنم، بلد نیستم
    تاریخ عضویت
    2021/02/21
    نوشته ها
    ممنون عالی بود
    ویرایش توسط saeed : 2024/07/30 در ساعت 00:05
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: FAQs Answered by Experts

Hey there! Let me share how Glycogen Plus has impacted my life. Glycogen Plus, features ingredients that cater to different health needs and preferences. Using Glycogen Plus has led to enhanced general wellbeing, consistent energy levels, and better stress management. Their capsules are particularly easy to incorporate into my daily routine. One of the standout features of Glycogen Plus is their dedication to product quality and transparency. They provide third-party lab results for all their supplements, guaranteeing purity and potency. Additionally, Glycogen Plus offers excellent customer service. Their support made my shopping experience seamless and enjoyable. Looking to incorporate a supplement into your wellness routine? Glycogen Plus is definitely worth a look. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. My ongoing use of Glycogen Plus has led to sustained improvements in my wellbeing. Regardless of your experience level with supplements, Glycogen Plus provides quality options for everyone. Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to know more about my experience with Glycogen Plus. Wishing you all the best on your wellness journey!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: Enhancing Overall Wellbeing

Hey there! I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Glycogen Plus. Glycogen Plus, supply a premium blend of components that truly stand out in the market. Since incorporating Glycogen Plus into my regimen, I've experienced better metabolic rate, energy management, and a greater sense of well-being. The supplements are convenient, easy to use, and deliver consistent results. Glycogen Plus truly stands out due to their focus on high-quality and transparent practices. Each supplement undergoes rigorous third-party testing to confirm its safety and efficacy. Their customer support is top-notch. Their support made my shopping experience seamless and enjoyable. Thinking about adding a supplement to your daily regimen? Glycogen Plus should be on your list. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. I've been using their products for a few months now, and the benefits have been consistent. No matter your familiarity with supplements, Glycogen Plus caters to all levels of users. If you have any questions about Glycogen Plus, I'm happy to share more details. Hope this helps anyone considering Glycogen Plus.
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: Unlocking Your Health Potential

Hey there! Have any of you tried Glycogen Plus? I'd like to tell you about it. Glycogen Plus, has a unique formula that I’ve found to be very effective. Using Glycogen Plus has led to enhanced metabolic rate, energy management, and a greater sense of well-being. The supplements are convenient, easy to use, and deliver consistent results. Glycogen Plus truly stands out due to their focus on high-quality and transparent practices. All their products are third-party lab tested, ensuring they are free from contaminants and accurately labeled. Additionally, Glycogen Plus offers excellent customer service. Their team assisted me in selecting the best Glycogen Plus supplements for my needs. Looking to incorporate a supplement into your wellness routine? Glycogen Plus is definitely worth a look. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. My ongoing use of Glycogen Plus has led to sustained improvements in my wellbeing. Regardless of your experience level with supplements, Glycogen Plus provides quality options for everyone. Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to know more about my experience with Glycogen Plus. Stay healthy and take care!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: Customer Experiences and Feedback

Hi all! I’d love to discuss my journey with Glycogen Plus. Glycogen Plus, has a unique formula that I’ve found to be very effective. Using Glycogen Plus has led to enhanced metabolic rate, energy management, and a greater sense of well-being. Their Glycogen Plus supplements are a convenient way to support my health daily. Glycogen Plus truly stands out due to their focus on high-quality and transparent practices. They provide third-party lab results for all their supplements, guaranteeing purity and potency. Additionally, Glycogen Plus offers excellent customer service. They offered personalized recommendations based on my specific wellness goals. If you're considering trying a health supplement, I highly recommend checking out Glycogen Plus. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. Regular use of Glycogen Plus has provided me with reliable wellness support. No matter your familiarity with supplements, Glycogen Plus caters to all levels of users. I'm here to answer any queries you might have about Glycogen Plus. Stay healthy and take care!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: The Science Behind Its Formula

Hello fellow wellness enthusiasts! I've recently started using Glycogen Plus and thought I'd share my thoughts. This supplement, Glycogen Plus, has a unique formula that I’ve found to be very effective. Since incorporating Glycogen Plus into my regimen, I've experienced better overall health, energy levels, and stress management. Their Glycogen Plus supplements are a convenient way to support my health daily. One of the standout features of Glycogen Plus is their dedication to product quality and transparency. You can always verify the quality of their supplements through their comprehensive lab reports. Their customer service team is always ready to assist and provide valuable information. Their support made my shopping experience seamless and enjoyable. Interested in the benefits of a natural health supplement? Glycogen Plus offers great solutions. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. Consistently using Glycogen Plus has positively impacted my daily life. Regardless of your experience level with supplements, Glycogen Plus provides quality options for everyone. If you have any questions about Glycogen Plus, I'm happy to share more details. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: Benefits for Endurance Training

Hello fellow wellness enthusiasts! I've recently started using Glycogen Plus and thought I'd share my thoughts. Glycogen Plus, provides a blend of natural ingredients that have made a noticeable difference in my health and wellbeing. Since incorporating Glycogen Plus into my regimen, I've experienced better energy levels, metabolism, and overall vitality. Their Glycogen Plus supplements are a convenient way to support my health daily. One of the standout features of Glycogen Plus is their dedication to product quality and transparency. All their products are third-party lab tested, ensuring they are free from contaminants and accurately labeled. Additionally, Glycogen Plus offers excellent customer service. Their team assisted me in selecting the best Glycogen Plus supplements for my needs. For those interested in exploring health supplements, Glycogen Plus is a fantastic option to consider. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. Regular use of Glycogen Plus has provided me with reliable wellness support. No matter your familiarity with supplements, Glycogen Plus caters to all levels of users. Let me know if you'd like more information about Glycogen Plus and its benefits. Wishing you all the best on your wellness journey!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: FAQs Answered by Experts

Greetings forum members! Have any of you tried Glycogen Plus? I'd like to tell you about it. Glycogen Plus, provides a blend of natural ingredients that have made a noticeable difference in my health and wellbeing. Using Glycogen Plus has led to enhanced general wellbeing, consistent energy levels, and better stress management. The supplements are convenient, easy to use, and deliver consistent results. Glycogen Plus excels in maintaining high standards and clear labeling. Each supplement undergoes rigorous third-party testing to confirm its safety and efficacy. They have a knowledgeable and friendly customer support staff. Any inquiries I had were promptly addressed with thorough and informative responses. Looking to incorporate a supplement into your wellness routine? Glycogen Plus is definitely worth a look. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. Consistently using Glycogen Plus has positively impacted my daily life. From beginners to long-time supplement users, Glycogen Plus meets diverse needs. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience with Glycogen Plus. Wishing you all the best on your wellness journey!
    تاریخ عضویت
    2024/10/16
    محل سکونت
    Romania
    نوشته ها

Glycogen Plus: Tips for Maximizing Its Effectiveness

Hello everyone! Let me share how Glycogen Plus has impacted my life. Glycogen Plus, provides a blend of natural ingredients that have made a noticeable difference in my health and wellbeing. Using Glycogen Plus has led to enhanced overall health, energy levels, and stress management. Their capsules are particularly easy to incorporate into my daily routine. One of the standout features of Glycogen Plus is their dedication to product quality and transparency. They provide third-party lab results for all their supplements, guaranteeing purity and potency. Their customer support is top-notch. Their team assisted me in selecting the best Glycogen Plus supplements for my needs. Looking to incorporate a supplement into your wellness routine? Glycogen Plus is definitely worth a look. You can visit their website here: Glycogen Plus. I've been using their products for a few months now, and the benefits have been consistent. No matter your familiarity with supplements, Glycogen Plus caters to all levels of users. Let me know if you'd like more information about Glycogen Plus and its benefits. Stay healthy and take care!
صفحه 1 از 4 123 ... آخرین
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 10 از 31

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •